Threat Finance & Market Intelligence
Financial Training & Education
Our finance professionals have extensive, practical, "hands on" experience as investment advisors, traders and risk managers at leading investment banks and hedge funds. In addition, they have taught at leading academic institutions such as Northwestern University, Yale University, The Johns Hopkins University, Georgetown University, The School of Advanced International Studies, the Army War College and the Applied Physics Laboratory.
Education and training are tailored to your requirements and can be conducted at introductory to expert levels, in various formats. Some of our most popular courses include:
- Financial Markets; History, Purpose and Structure
- Financial Markets; Instruments, Strategies and Techniques
- Globalization; Benefits and Vulnerabilities
- Financial Economics and Portfolio Theory
- Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Alternative Investments
- Islamic Finance
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Market Intelligence (MARKINT); the New Financial Tradecraft
- Risk Management; Theory and Practice
We also offer custom training.
Please contact us to request a consultation